Waushara Country Club Golf Course Details
THE GOLF COURSE
We rotate our nines daily so our golfers have a different experience hopefully every time they play.
THE LAKEVIEW 9
Probably our most straight forward nine with elevated tees and greens. You will start by playing a few of our original holes and then head into to woods for that "up north" feel. You will truly enjoy the challenging par fives and fun par threes.
- Blue Tees – 3150 yards – 35.7/128
- White Tees – 2916 yards – 34.5/124
- Gold Tees – 2693 yards – 33.2/119 (men) – 35.9/125 (women)
THE BRIDGES 9
This nine is truly "risk-reward". The par 5's are reachable in two but you must control your tee shot. The par threes are a true challenge of accuracy featuring our signature island hole number seven. You can play this nine without hitting a driver but you can be rewarded with short approach shots with well-placed aggressive play.
- Blue Tees – 3101 – 35.6/127
- White Tees – 2866 – 34.6/123
- Gold Tees – 2567 – 33.3/114 (men) – 35.7/120 (women)
THE WESTWOODS 9
Most consider this nine our most challenging. You start in the woods and open up to two long par 5's that demand accurate tee shots. The two par threes are surrounded by sand and water and will make you double think your club selection.
- Blue Tees – 3092 – 35.8/130
- White Tees – 2898 – 34.9/128
- Gold Tees – 2712 – 33.9/121 (men) – 36.5/125 (women)